Txt Me: Your Phone Has Changed Your Life. Let's Talk about It.
What’s bigger than the internet? Putting it in every pocket, and in every purse. This changes everything, in ways we are only beginning to understand. Mobile devices have become staples of daily life, and our nonstop use of them has changed society . . . forever.
In Txt Me, Bonin Bough, one of the world’s leaders in digital marketing, explores the exciting impact and future implications of mobile devices and digital communication on individuals, companies, and society.
Including insights from the minds behind Coca-Cola, Conde Nast, NASCAR, and Twitter, Bonin breaks down the often counterintuitive ways mobile devices and digital data are reshaping the way we experience, consume, and think, including:
- Why consumers now have more control of their shopping and spending
- How mobile phones have actually “rescued” language
- Why parents—not kids—should put down their phones
- How our relationship with politicians has evolved—and improved
- Why cell phones have improved our interaction with our surroundings—not hindered it
- How mobile devices are enabling us to better monitor, and enhance, our personal health
Txt Me is a fascinating, funny, entertaining exploration of how our mobile society is changing the way we are behaving, reacting, thinking, learning, parenting, dating, having sex, eating, worshiping, exercising, and buying. It will challenge, surprise, provoke, and inspire you.
Yes, the number on the cover is real. Text Bonin at (646-759-1837) with your answers to any of the questions called out throughout the book. He will text back with his thoughts. Just remember to include the hashtag of the question you’re answering in each text!